50ml Tattoo Reviver Oil
Tattoo Reviver Oil
- Forever Tattoo Oil is only recomended for older tattoo's or tattoo's that are completly healed. Tattoo oil can be used as a general skin moisteriser. Do not use on fresh tattoos or broken skin. If any reaction occurs discontinue use.
- Forever Tattoo Oil a daily tattoo oil moisturiser is the best thing you can do for your skin and tattoo aftercare. Made with all-natural ingredients, your skin and tattoo will have never looked, or felt, so good!
- HANDMADE WITH LOVE - each bottle of Forever Tattoo Oil is hand blended. We put love and attention into each and every bottle.
- Forever Tattoo Oil contains our signature blend of Organic Orange, Cedarwood,Lavender and Rosemary essential Oils, These are then blended with Carrier oils that are specifically chosen for their healing properties for the skin and your tattoo.
The best oils chosen just for your Tattoo:
Broccoli seed oil is high in skin-soothing fatty acids like Omega 6 and 9. These nutrients deliver intense hydration without clogging pores, and also calm irritated, stressed skin.
Apricot kernel oil is known to have extremely nourishing qualities, and is easily absorbed into the skin. Its excellent moisturising and soothing qualities work well to treat irritated skin. The oil is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as the essential linoleic and oleic fatty acids.
Calendula Oil is a powerful but gentle herb that can be a valuable addition to many topical products. Studies have shown that Calendula may assist with wound healing and dry, irritated skin conditions.
Grapeseed oil is renowned for its excellent moisturising qualities, and absorbs easily into the skin. Its skin-regenerative and restructuring qualities make it an extremely useful treatment for many skin conditions.
Grapeseed oil is extremely rich in the essential omega 6 fatty linoleic acid (67%), as well as oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. It also contains vitamins E and F, proteins, and carbohydrates. Grapeseed has an extensive structure of vital minerals such as zinc, potassium, copper, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, and selenium.
Sweet almond oil has many excellent qualities for skin care. It is rich in linoleic and oleic essential fatty acids, glucosides, minerals, and vitamins - all of which are essential for skin nourishment.
Coconut oil has some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturised and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN -External use only. Forever Tattoo Oil once applied to the Tattoo, the goodness is absorbed into the skin while the fragrance just makes you smell great. Our scents are very subtle so as not to interfere with perfumes and everyday routines.
- SKIN SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - we are confident that your skin and tattoo will love Forever Tattoo Oil as much as you do. But, if for any reason, Forever Tattoo Oil is not right for you, we’re happy to give you a complete refund. Buy with confidence!